For over 12 years we have been delivering professional solutions to the B2B sector.
Outsourcing for the maintenance of logistic-reloading systems
Outsourcing for the maintenance of logistic-reloading systems We have many years of experience in selling, assembling and servicing doors for industry, platforms, and automatics as well as other reloading systems.
Our objective is to optimize the costs for a target client. Our comprehensively equipped mobile shops and highly qualified technicians ensure that 95% of repairs are done at the first visit!
Our board of managers and employees have all required permissions and authorizations, including SEP, welding and designing in particular.
On the market, we are the first
– as we provide repairs for each gate and platform.
Genuine spare parts
For repairs, we use exclusively the elements of the leading European manufacturers with the CE, certificates, such as:
- Witt Sensoric,
- Assa Abloy,
The reaction time of our service up to 6 hours from a breakdown report.
In our offer, you will find customized services such as steel construction welding. Our professional experience also covers preventive maintenance of sliding doors: sanding, galvanizing and start-up.
Competences and experience
What do our clients appreciate us for?
- The reaction time of our service: up to 6 hours from a breakdown report.
- High technical skills and competences of our employees,
- Effective troubleshooting – we make 95% of repairs at the first visit,
- Flexibility and customer-oriented approach,
- We offer the integrity of a technological process at manufacturing sites,
- Comprehensiveness of services – the responsibility for servicing the equipment is transferred to our company,
- Survey certificates, a detailed analysis of the condition of equipment and check-lists.
So far, we have provided services , but not limited to, for such companies as:
- Ikea Industry – assembly and delivery of large-size doors. Our target was to enhance the efficiency of the logistics cycle and to reduce heat energy consumption by shortening the time for opening and closing a 42-square meter gate.
- McCain – we prepared a project and reconstructed a steel framework of a partition wall in a production and storage hall.
- Puratos – we took a challenge to rebuild and retrofit dock seats. We adapted the previous machines to service truck vehicles of varied dimensions.
Our background also include the service for network clients, including such well-known enterprises as: Makro, Castorama, Tesco, and Shell.
We are waiting for you! Start a cooperation with us!
GARDE Sp.k. Team